terms & conditions for local orders
LEAD TIME & DELIVERY DETAILS
Production lead time is minimum 2 weeks to maximum 8 weeks from the date of order confirmation, and receipt of deposit. Actual lead time varies depending on the product design and customisation involved.
Classic Home provides free delivery within Yangon order orders above 100,000 kyats.
We do not provide installation services for pendant / ceiling lamps. We only provide the wiring.
For projects, clients may request to inspect the products before delivery at Classic Home factory 1 week prior to delivery.
PACKAGING FOR LOCAL PROJECT DELIVERIES
Furniture will be packed using 2 ply brown carton paper. Accessories such as lightings and lamps will be packed in 3 ply or 5 ply carton boxes if necessary. Glass slabs will be packed in rubber wood crates.
Classic Home requests 50% deposit upon order confirmation. Production begins upon receipt of deposit.
The balance is due upon full delivery.
WARRANTY DETAILS (FOR LOCAL CLIENTS)
Classic Home Co., Ltd provides 2 years limited warranty on our frames and weaving for outdoor furniture.
Aluminium Frame coated with etching primer / Metal Frame coated with Red Oxide
- Warranty covers broken frames or weldings when properly maintained.
- Warranty does not cover improper exposure to extreme temperatures (freezing condition or fire), acts of nature or
vandalism, breakage due to abuse or misuse, or alteration or modification of product.
- Do not stand on any part of the frame; they are designed for sitting on only.
HDPE ALL WEATHER SYNTHETIC FIBER / Natural Rattan (for furniture only)
- Warranty covers weaving defects in materials or workmanship, and unraveling due to normal wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to abuse or misuse, damage caused by acts of nature, fire, vandalism, and
extreme weather conditions such as strong wind, hail or storms, and breakage from UV exposure through glass.
- Cleaning the surface regularly with fresh soapy water is recommended for longer use of furniture as in poolside area
or seaside, salt and chlorides can accumulate.
- Warranty does not cover glass top for the tables or side tables; they are sourced from outside manufacturer and
provided as complimentary according to user's needs.
- Glass cleaner is recommended to remove dirt. Use mats or coasters to protect glass from heat. Do not sit or stand on glass.
For any additional information on our warranty, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If a product has a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 3 days from the date of delivery to be eligible for one-to-one exchanges. Standard lead time may apply if we do not have existing stock to exchange immediately. As Classic Home is a manufacturer (not an importer), we seek your kind understanding on this matter.
No returns on customised furniture or accessories.
If cancellation is requested for an ongoing production or order, deposits are non-refundable.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact us at or
call us at 09 96 5150115.